Hackers CAN be held criminally responsible and have been in the past, and
rightfully so.  The Secret Service has a whole section dedicated to
tracking down hackers and others who misuse the net for illegal purposes.
If they track down this most recent scoundrel, and if he is under U.S.
jurisdiction, you can bet he (or she)will be fully prosecuted.

Tom

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries