Below are the summaries of the replies that I received from my query.  My
thanks to Sarah and Michelle who graciously allowed me to include the links
to their librarys' OPACs.  If anyone wishes to repost the query to
Serialslist, as per one of the suggestions below, they are welcome to do so.
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a "standard" way of handling
holdings that do not include the last six months (or 12 or whatever).

Ellen
Ellen Rothbaum
Daniel Carroll Payson Medical Library
North Shore University Hospital
300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030
Tel:  (516) 562-4324
Fax:  (516) 562-2865

Original query:

How are people dealing with recording access information to electronic
journals that permit full-text access after an embargo period?  For example,
we stopped subscriptions to a number of electronic journals.  Many of them
will allow electronic access after periods ranging from six months to two
years.  We have holdings data and links to the full-text in our OPAC, but
how should we dealing with the movable termination date of holdings?  We do
not have time to make these changes every month.