In our attempt to move away from the pdr ( we have micromedix and a whole
host of other drug sources) we continue to get questions regarding drug
package inserts for the professional. I have searched the FDA page and found
that if one searches for a generic drug, it is possible to come up with the
package insert and black box information. However, they don't create an easy
link to the inserts directly. I am trying to teach the pharmacy staff to use
the FDA site directly. I sent an email to the FDA web link asking this
question as well.
I wonder if any of you have found an easy and direct method for locating
package inserts anywhere on the web. As always, thank you for your help...
patti

Patti Reynolds
Director, Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital