I'm working on a breast cancer web site article.  I'm aware of Sisters Network, Inc., the Office of Minority Women's Health and the Intercultural Cancer Council which is cancer in general not breast cancer specifically.  I have seen the list Valerie  Rankow compiled.

However, I'm weak on breast cancer web sites for minorities and internally except for Sidney.  If you have any current breast cancer NOT cancer web sites in these two areas, would you email me directly?  TIA.

Marilyn Teolis
Baptist Hospital
2000 Church St.
Nashville TN 37236
Phone: (615)284-5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended
only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.