As part of my research for that presentation, I'm developing a small database/list of public health libraries at the state level.  I want the list to be as comprehensive as possible, listing states with and without such service (I heard recently that Arizona closed its public health library and hope that hasn't been happening in other states).  While I won't try to have a comprehensive list for local public health department libraries, I will gladly note any that respond or I discover in other ways.

Any leads are appreciated!

Thanks,
Harvey Brenneise
Michigan Public Health Institute