Good morning,

One of our staff internists has requested the purchase of Plotkin and Orenstein's Vaccines. Let me first say that I'm unfamiliar with this text, or any other on vaccines. However, this would be a $240 buy, and I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with any of the other, less expensive vaccine texts or handbooks.

Recommendations for alternatives greatly appreciated, and I'd also like to know if this is simply the book I must have. Thanks so much!          Marcy

Marcy Brown MLS, AHIP
Forbes Regional Hospital
Monroeville PA

the West Penn Allegheny Health System Help Desk at (412) 330-4357.

www.mimesweeper.com