Hello Everyone,

I was hoping to have an informational meeting on Monday Sept. 8th at 8pm to
discuss future activities for the Aikido Club as well as to provide
information for students interested in becoming members of the club.  Our
main goals for the first few weeks of school outside of practice, are to
publicize the club on campus and to discuss SGA requirements for the club.
I am hoping to get everyone's opinions on how best to meet these goals.  As
you may have read in Geoff's posting, the class time has been chosen as
3:00 to 4:15 on Wednesdays.  Sorry for the inconvenience to any members,
but we did the best we could to pick a time that worked for everyone.
Please respond to the post, so that we can pick a meeting place and revise
the time if we need to.

James McNeill