Heidi Throws

UVM Aikido Club 2003-2004

Weekly Practice will be held Wednesdays, 3:00 to 4:15 pm at the Aikido of Champlain Valley dojo on Pine St. We hope you can attend.

We would like to have carpooling from Royall Tyler Theatre, so please let us know if you are willing to drive.

Upcoming event: The Student Activities Festival is Tuesday, Sept. 9, from 10-3. We should have a table with information--maybe a demonstration, too. Is anyone able to participate for an hour or two?

Send questions to the list [ [log in to unmask] ] or to the club officers at [log in to unmask].

Hope to see you soon.