All,

Just a follow-up I love FileMaker but the nurses just don't like the custom database.

- Bryan

At 11:48 AM -0400 9/8/03, Bryan Thompson wrote:
I actually don't think our nurses like the current software.

- Bryan

At 8:27 AM -0400 9/8/03, Ed Crelin wrote:
Bryan,
If the filemaker package is good all they have to do is buy Filemaker for the PC, other than some annoying font issues (Windows fonts have larger metrics and tend to not fit in the same spaces, an easy fix) it should work famously. That is, of course, if you'll let them use it or sell it to them.
Ed