Thanks Sandy!

Sandy Lathem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Diane (and others)

Instructions for viewing old mail and adding/removing names from the
UVM listservs can be found at

http://list.uvm.edu

There is also an email link here for contact information. You can
subscribe or signoff the list from this web site.

-- Sandy
===

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 07:11 PM, Diane Lemieux wrote:

> Hi!
> Can someone please direct me to the person at UVM who creates
> listserves for groups?
> Thanks!
> Diane
>

> Diane Lemieux
> Associate Principal
> St. Albans Town Educational Center
>
> Technology Coordinator
>
> Franklin Central Supervisory Union

> 802-527-7191
>

> Do you Yahoo!?

Diane Lemieux
Associate Principal
St. Albans Town Educational CenterTechnology CoordinatorFranklin Central Supervisory Union  [log in to unmask]