XP has some networking issues(Novell Client mostly), and they are
amplfied with wireless. 2000 is a stable platform.

Glen Hollenbeck
Information Technology Department
Essex High School
2 Educational Drive
Essex Junction, Vermont 05452

May The Force be with you.

For Network status please check:
http://netserverold.ejhs.k12.vt.us/homepages/help/status.htm

A follow-up question - I've been purchasing laptops with Windows 2000
Professional - is there any reason I should choose XP? I don't like
all of the security issues and the licensing scheme.

- Bryan
--

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information.  Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this message in error, or have reason
to believe you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.