I took a few hundred digiscope images of shorebirds last week at Brilyea
access area at Dead Creek WMA. On bird in particular defied positive ID, at
least to my pitiful shorebird skills. I believe the bird is a Pectoral S.,
but a few fieldmarks left me with the nagging doubt that it may have been a
Western S. The bird shared characteristics of both, but seemed more
Pectoral-ish overall. Pics of this bird can be found at: