The Ward Hill Road is off Route 100 about a quarter mile south of Harwood Union High School (the road across from the high school is the Dowsville Road and is pretty well built up with homes).  Ward Hill Road is marked but easy to miss, if one doesn't know where to look (immediately south of the narrow bridge over Dowsville Brook).

Anyhow, if one proceeds up Ward Hill Road 2.2 miles you will see our driveway (marked Pratt) on the left. We have a network of trails that can be good for fall migrants and we would be happy to share them with VT birders.  Probably a good idea to e-mail us to let us know if you would like to come by.

Also, up the Ward Hill Road another mile or so one will see a logging road with a red gate.  This is where we go for our longer walks and the views are also quite nice.  The land is not posted but vehicles are not allowed beyond the red gate.  It makes a very nice walk or hike.

Pipit.