  From: Jeff Nadler
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 6:31 PM
  Subject: DCWMA photos

  Hi all:

  I visited Brilyea access of DCWMA this morning, the first time since last
  year's shorebird show. I observed a number of common species, along with
  the sounds of bulldozers, dump trucks, graders, and goose hunter shots.
  While initially disappointed not to photograph any unusual species, I
  relaized that even the common species should not be overlooked for their
  natural beauty. Here's a small 6 photo slide show from today of common
  species seen.

  http://www.jnphoto.net/dc1.html

  Jeff Nadler