So how do you get from school to Stowe?  Is there mass transit to Stowe that is more readily available than Jay?    Jimski

Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:. And I'd really like to sample the Mansfield
backcountry. I can always look for deals for day tickets at MRG, Smuggs,
and even Jay. I'm trying to sell my new friends on the idea that an extra
$150 is worth the trip to Stowe vs. Jay. Also, one catch I found with the
Jay thing...we dont have a car and the Jay bus doesn't start running till
after winter break.