On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:27:23 -0400, Jay Silveira <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
  I'm not sure who needs to talk to who to
>get these sort of deals into action, but representatives from the colleges
>should really try to get these types of collaborations going again.  You
get
>more variety for your money, and the ski areas that are in on the multi-
area
>passes would be more likely to get visits from students.  There may not be
>as much money in it for some ski areas, but if the goal is to introduce
>potential customers to your resort for the future, being in on a multi
area
>pass seems like a good attractant.

I couldn't agree with you anymore.  Ski areas could introduce many more
customers to their ski area, and the students could benefit by having more
variety and not feeling tied down to one mountain.

-Scott