On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:06:49 -0700, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>So how do you get from school to Stowe?  Is there mass transit to Stowe
that is more readily available than Jay?    Jimski

From what I've heard from other upper classmen is that Stowe or the school
runs plenty of shuttles, but I wrote to Stowe to figure out who the UVM
student rep is and what their bus schedule is exactly.

The thought of Stowe being almost half the time it takes to get to Jay
also means extra sleep on weekend mornings....

-Scott