On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:48:33 -0400, Jerm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Also, remember that you are a memeber of SKIVT-L, and as such
>finding transport to and from the hills should be a peice of cake.
>
>Get a Stowe pass, or I will come up there and hit you.
>
>Jerm

Um, Scott, do you have brown hair... are you willing to dye it?  You don't
have a nose ring or some other disturbing facial feature do you?  Can you
drive a 5-speed?  We could work out a mutually beneficial arrangement
here...  You don't mind cutting Sundays out of your Stowe experience, do ya?

[I can look like a "Scott"...]

-Jim B.