>>Key points:
>> Removal of Wildcat ticket office. New 3-story base lodge and restaurant
at site of current Wildcat ticket office.
Currently, who cares, typically you would not go down there most of the day
but with the new alignment of the lifts that may be a welcome addition.
>> Removal of Watson Shelter.
Sad, but probably a practical idea , on powder days it was so humid in that
small space that you could never dry out.
>> New mid-mountain restaurant located east (ie: West Rustler side) of
present Germania load terminal.
This is a bit of a concern, I like the idea of the somewhat remoteness of
parts of West Rustler (and just to the east of Germania was a good forest
for a quick pee)  and I have trouble imagining where it would fit in without
knocking down lots of trees or levelling a large area.
>>Removal of Collins lift.
Only really used to access Germania, so really a non-issue.
>>Removal of Germania lift
>> New detachable gondola from Wildcat base to Germania Pass with new midway
angle-station load/unload terminal
>> slightly downhill from site of present Germania load terminal.

This is the substantive change it terms of skiing and I think it will really
change things. More people will be heading further out on West Rustler to
since they can return in one lift so Jitterbug and Stone Crusher and Lone
Pine and High Rustler will get more traffic .  On the other side I think
Wildcat will end up seeing less traffic with most people opting for the
longer run to the top.
I don't really understand how the uploading at the old germania spot will
work, I doubt many people will unload there on the way up, not much fun just
skiing the bottom half, not even fun for beginners, so I reckon it will not
be viable to just ski laps on the old Germ terrain.
And the main thing , losing the two lift rides give less recovery time after
skiing hard top to bottom.