> > Do other pinheads hate gondolas as much as I do?

Before everyone gets their panties in too much of a bunch....

Despite what I said in my original post,
1) The SL Trib articles have said "detachable chair"
2) The maps contained in the "Alta Master Development Plan Revision" issued
by the USFS state "detachable gondola"
3) The *text* in the MDP refers to "detachable lift"

So, will it be a HSDQ or a gondola? It isn't clear to me at all.It might
even be a HS detachable six-pack.
And do teleheads have to complain about almost everything? :-) :-) :-)

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html