Now that I've moved to the hills of North-central Mass and given that I'm
expecting my infant son to eat up a bunch of my ski time this winter (i.e.,
fewer weekend or even full-day adventures), I figured it's time to get some
gear that lets me earn some turns closer to home.  I may start to learn the
tele turn, but I'm not about to venture out into the woods that way.  While
I'm keeping my eyes open for a steal on some nice boards that I could just
mount up with Diamirs, I'm also considering doing my budget a favor and
picking up some Alpine Trekkers instead.

I've searched the archives and while several posts have a general undertone
of their limitations, I can't find any specific complaints about the
Trekkers except the weight of alpine gear.  Anybody have any
experience/general feedback about the pros/cons of the Trekkers?

Thanks,

Patrick

Information contained in this communication is confidential and privileged proprietary information
for business use purposes only. Unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited.
If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Thank you.
Note: this email message was swept for computer viruses.