Very interesting Frank.  However, you did not get the first ski report of the year.  You got the last.  The question went out recently on the list as to when one stops counting days from one season and starts the next.  The response was as of Sept 1.  Your report is dated Aug 30.  Sorry to throw a wet blanket on your report however I am just jealous since you were there and I wasn't.  Nice pix.    Jimski

Frank Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I forgot to report here, but we got some "ski" last weekend at Mont Saint-Sauveur, at the annual "Folies sur Neige". It's a ski competition with a narrow trail of snow going down to a pool. There was also a snowpark on the "Nordique" trail.

Here is a report of the event with many pics, for those interested

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/discus/messages/2508/2703.html?1062553268

THINK SNOW !!

       Frank

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.