Strazzeri Medical Library
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Mission Hills, CA 91346-9600
Bgardner at phsca.org

DID YOU KNOW: The Providence Health System San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley Service Area provided more than $27.8 million in community benefit to the uninsured and underserved populations last year. For more information about our Community Outreach programs, please call (818) 847-3862.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you very much. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*