Hi Ho Folks - I've been having such fun watching the "under the feeder"
birds; White-throated Sparrows, White-crowned Sparrows, Dark-eyed Juncos,
and for the last three days (in heavy rain) - two very soggy but still
glorious Fox Sparrows. Watching the ground so closely,  I nearly missed the
Carolina Wren in the feeder. I have neither seen or heard  a CARW in the
neighborhood since August. This is only the second year I've had them at all
so it is still big news.

Question - with all the Snow Geese at Dead Creek, why do I never see  flocks
overhead in Chittenden County? Are they all coming from the Northwest, thus
over the Adirondacks and only cross the lake at Addison County? ...or am I
blind?

Linda McElvany - Williston, VT