I've been seeing a lot of t. vultures and accips. down here. Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bryan Pfeiffer
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 9:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Hawk movement

  Yeah, we had hawk movement here in Plainfield as well on Sunday. While
  sweeping the chimney and watching leaves fall, we had a burst of about 5
  Red-tailed Hawks, 1 Rough-legged Hawk, 2 Turkey Vultures and about 60
  Canada Geese.

  By the way, Ross's Geese continued to show up at the goose viewing area at
  Dead Creek Wildlife Management Area in Addison on Saturday. Late in the
  day, we located two adult Ross's and one, perhaps two, Ross's Goose-Snow
  Goose hybrids.

  Bryan Pfeiffer

  Vermont Bird Tours
  113 Bartlett Road