Yes, you did omit Hickory.  For challanging runs and trees blows everything else away.  Have you skied all these places or are you evaluating them based on what you have heard?   Jimski

Miguel Naughton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 I decided to rank NY ski areas. This list is prioritized
for people that want challenging runs and trees. I'm curious to hear
what others think of this ranking.

I couldn't pick a #1 because Hunter, Whiteface and Gore are all so
different from each other.

I realize I have omitted Hickory

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.