I go along with that.  OK, now we got Hickory and Gore.  Keep em coming.  Jimski

Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote: The more I think about it, I really hope Gore gets some good snow this
year cause there is some really sweet stuff up there that I want to go
back and explore some more....we should hold a skivt-l meeting up there.