--- "Michael P. Weinstein" <miguel_uno> wrote:
> BTW, everybody forgot Bobcat.

> > Are they still in operation?

I don't know, they were open when I drove by in the 01/02 winter.
This website http://www.mcintoshauction.com/Bobcat.html is still
there, but the rates say 01/02, not a good sign.  But, then again,
Hickory's website seems to have disappeared and I guess the ski
area still exists.

I sent them an email.  Let's hope they respond.  This general area
has also recently lost Scotch Valley and Shu-maker (east of Utica,
just south of the Thruway).

Mig