>Definitely NOT Colorado. Probably the coolest collection of terrain thumbnails and explanatory captions I've seen on a resort website:
>
>http://www.castlemountainresort.com/extreme/extreme.cfm

Truly one of the coolest resorts I've ever had the pleasure of visiting, along with Jim B. & Telenaut:

http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/castle.htm

Even some of their in-bounds stuff over on the south side is reportedly pretty stinkin' nuts (per Jim Crowley), but the day that we were there the 60 mph winds kept us on the side in the lee of the wind. What we found, however, was divine...and all ours.

--
-----
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher