Well winter is coming, time to get your Skivt-l bumper
sticker.

They are FREE this season.

The link to my address and instructions are on the
skivt-l website. But if you want to get stickers by
mail send for them today. I'm hitting the road at the
end of the month.

Since I am moving around this season Leigh and Wes
have a supply of stickers to hand out at skivt-l
events. Yet another reason to attend swampfest, Friday
ski or the spring party.

Think Snow!!
Steve