On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:15:21 -0400, Dylan Gamache <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>What stage are you in? I don't know about you, but I'm about ready to
crawl out of my skin.

>There's a new clip up. Its 3 minutes long and 16 MB, but the pow is worth
the wait.

>http://www.b2eg.com/artbin/dylan/skiclips/skiclips.htm

That's a sweet clip...but I was looking at some of the other vids and the
Killington Pow one is amazing.  What's going on there? Killington had 2+
feet of new snow yet didn't open Bear Mountain?  Those shots of Jerm and
Josh(?) on Devils Fiddle, and Bears ssa were awesome.  I'm just curious
how you guys scored those fresh tracks in what appears to be mid morning
at one of the busiest resorts in the east.

-Scott