--- Tag Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> No it can't....for the simple reason that Manny
> Ramirez is a punk and has jinxed it.

Tag, I hope that you're right.  Unfortunately, it was
Johnny Damon that was carted of the field in a
stretcher, not Ramirez (not that I like Damon).  It is
my sincere hope that the Yankees drill Ramirez hard
and high (in an inconsequential situation, of
course)--hopefully taking him out for the season.

And, if MLB has any sense of decency, they should levy
a huge fine on Ramirez.

--Matt K.