>From:         Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]>
    Subject:      Re: Go Red Sox!

    And, if MLB has any sense of decency, they should levy
    a huge fine on Ramirez. <

Huh?  You've lost your mind.  What did he do that would hurt anybody?  He
walked slowly.  So what?  Did he karate chop anybody deliberately on his
way to first base?  I think what he did was stupid, but that's all it is.
I don't understand the big deal.  Why is it a big deal if a guy walks
slowly to first?  And why do the observers make it an even bigger deal?  I
think it is a ghetto cultural thing of the sort that started in the NBA
and is now common in the NFL as well.  But it should be recognized for
what it is, no more and no less.  It is simply stooooopid.