--- "Haskell, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ballpark/oak_ballpark_seatin
> g.jsp

Thanks, Patrick.  I retract what I said, while Ramirez
may still be an ssa, he doesn't deserve to be lying on
the field unconscious... yet.

Speaking of which, we all know that FOX is pathetic,
but, yet again they showed poor taste by insisting on
showing Damon and Jackson's collision over and over
again, despite the commentators not being able to
watch it themselves.  Tasteless.

--Matt K.