On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:32:10 -0700, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Speaking of which, we all know that FOX is pathetic,
>but, yet again they showed poor taste by insisting on
>showing Damon and Jackson's collision over and over
>again, despite the commentators not being able to
>watch it themselves.  Tasteless.

I agree very much on that aspect of last night's game.  FOX should not
have shown the reply of he collision over and over and over some more.
Maybe they were trying prove to people that, yes, in fact they do have
more then one camera angle.  Everyone who I was watching the game with had
to focus their eyes away from the TV after they showed it for a third
time...and we kept our eyes away as they showed it for the next five times.

-Scott