Very interesting.  In Montreal the home team is on the first base side and visitors on third.  I wonder why there isn't some set consistency.  So if he pointed on his way to first then he was communicating with his team mates it appears.  I wasn't paying that close attention.  I just know he hit a homerun and didn't hustle to first.
 JimskiIthinkIfinallygotthislongURLthingfiguredout

"Haskell, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Anybody have a way to check which
side the dugout is on in Oakland?"

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ballpark/oak_ballpark_seatin
g.jsp