Went into the SkiRack in B-town last night to pick up my bike, and saw some
tele ski deals I thought I'd forward--

Found out SkiRack supplied the demo skis from Rossi to Couloir Magazine's
annual review, and they ended up at the skiRack for sale. Less than 400
bucks for skis, lift plates and bindings. Skis have been hardly used, with
still a good tune on em from the one or two days they got demo time from
Couloir. Rossi T3 and T4 skis, and the Cobra binding I think...
(WWW.skirack.com)