On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:41:27 -0400, Benjamin Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Dunno if there's enough snow, haven't been outside the gym in a while.
>If you build it, they will come.
>
>Let me know, I could be up for a little fun.

There's enough there currently...it's like 3 plow lengths wide, relatively
high and deep.  Definately enough to make a small in-ramp and kicker...but
I'm not sure where you'd make it.  With the recent cold weather it hasn't
been melting as fast as usual and they are really starting to pile up the
shavings.  Tomorrow and Thursday's 70 degree weather should cut the size
down.

-Scott