Well they are only new to the trail map...   most everyone has skied
them for years already...

1) From Lower Drifter (below Catwalk) to Lower Rumrunner - AKA Drifter
woods - Matts not gonna like this one

2) On skiers/riders left of Lower Liftline to Lower Rumrunner (on both
sides of Link) - Nothing real interesting

3) Between Lower F.I.S. (below Link) and Lower Liftline - No sure where
this one is going in...  but it will probably be short and uninteresting

4) Between Gary B's and Lower Chilcoot (above Midway and the reservoir)
- Sweet low angle glad, good deal of open space back there..

5) Below Ruthie's to skier's right of Gary B's Northwest Passage -
should be nice. snow will be an issue

I don't blame Smuggs for putting them on the map...  the only thing that
sucks is now they can be "Closed"

--
Tim Watson