Leigh suggests:
>Definitely NOT Colorado. Probably the coolest collection of terrain
>thumbnails and explanatory captions I've seen on a resort website:
>
>http://www.castlemountainresort.com/extreme/extreme.cfm

Not a skiing related comment, but to get mileage off of Skip's
article.....the web designer is a freakin' moron. Black text on a dark grey
background? Yeah, it's cool and nu skool, but I see that kind of crap in
'03 and I'm not even tempted to see if the navigation makes sense. Passable
for an artist's page in 1998, but totally behind the curve now, and never
appropriate for a business that hoped to at least break-even.

-marc, usability guy and web designer at large

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html