-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Center
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] List question

I was away from my computer for six days and mail cable mailbox filled
up. The company is now rigorously imposing a 10MB disk quota.

I'm currently subscribed regular, If I'm thinking about making a change
to subscribe via the digest (no html) or Index (traditional, no html).

I'm guessing that with the digest, instead of getting a lot of small
emails everyday, that, I would get one large one with all of the
messages inside. Right? If I subscribe index, I'm only going to get the
subject line of each message and then I'd have to click to expand and
read the one's of interest. Right? If that's the case, it would make for
more work.

Now, if I guessed correctly as to the format of the digest and the index
subscription types, here's the question.

Which subscription type is going to require the least inbox space on my
ISP's server so as not to result in a full mailbox in only six days?

thanks,
jim