The other Marc suggested:
>Besides, I'll second Chromer's earlier comment because, after all, baseball
>is the epitome of boring.

The problem with those topics [economics and politics] are that you find
out who on the list actually believes that one-term-president G.W. Bush and
his cadre of hate-mongering, xenophobic, moronic asshats are doing a good
job and serving the country well. I find that depressing.

Otoh, baseball *is* intrinsically boring - right up there with golf,
bowling, and watching paint dry. There are definitely ways to spice it up
and add excitement....

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page: