Jerm,
I've eyed that slide too, but have never skied it.  In big snow years, I recall rumors of that area being skied.  If the Catskill snowpack is deep and we get a dump, I'd love to give it a go (midweek only, nobody goes to Hunter on a Sat..., it's too crowded :).

Bob
The slide I'm talking about is also on the Topo, but nothing shows on the
aerial. It would start a bit higher and opposite the abandoned lift line
I'm talking about, around 3700', and runs down the headwall of Shanty
Hollow.

Jerm
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

 All e-mails at Neuberger Berman are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be used for Neuberger Berman business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence