I've done my share of research and have asked around a bit and have gotten
mixed opinions, so I'll ask the larger brain trust.  The professionals
recommend that when drilling through a metal top sheet that you tap the hole
before mounting.  Jerm has assured me that this is not necessary, and I was
happy to try until everyone else I talked to looked at me like I had just
kicked their dog (not that they could offer any concrete information
contrary).

Thoughts, informed opinions, baseless speculations?

Bueller?

-Patrick

Information contained in this communication is confidential and privileged proprietary information
for business use purposes only. Unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited.
If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Thank you.
Note: this email message was swept for computer viruses.