The guy I just spoke with, who seemed knowledgeable, talked me out of the
Qs, saying that 1. They're no substitute for the studs on the Hakk 2s, and
2. They're rather squishy laterally. He says that the titanium studs on the
Hakk 2s are mounted on a small rubber cushion absorber, diminishing their
road noise.
----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine