    Denis> Indeed.  Long flats are a major problem on that side of the
    Denis> mountain.

What are we, a bunch of nmad sredraobwons now? (Sorry, Jason ;-) For
two-plankers, long flats are a minor irritation at worst. At best,
they're the dues we pay to access the steeps ignored by the masses
because of the "major problem" runout at the bottom.

Maybe it's the X-C skier in me escaping, but I'll gladly skate for 5
or 10 or 20 minutes if it gets me powder.

Dave G.