From: Marc Guido <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Oct 20, 2003 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Jay Peak New Side

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:30:49 -0400 Stuart Cole <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Pipe dream

Stuart's got a point, inasmuch as a topo of that very plan appeared in the
back of their brochure in the late 80s, and gave the impression that it was
coming right around the corner. Here we are some 13 years or so later and...
----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Ln