Well, today is the deadline for signups!  Early season conditions are a full month of last year's, and in fact, apparently the chilliest in years.

Those of you who have sent me all the required info, thanks.  Those who have not - PLEASE SEND IT TODAY!  I must also know by day's end which of whom the last few fence-sitters are taking the leap of faith.

We have a great, great skivt-l guest list so far.  I will have the call-in instructions, house assignments and final attendance list posted tonight. Be ready to call Whistler Home Holidays and confim your trip tomorrow!

Leigh