Front wheel drive w/ traction control... and if I hit the App Gap an hour or two after the last plow... I'm not getting up the last pitch w/o chains (which I now own).

-----Original Message-----
From: telenaut [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Snow tires?

Dillon, Bob wrote:

> Blizzaks on my old Honda Civic would take me anywhere. <snip>
> Michelin Artic Alpins on my VW Passat don't climb up the App Gap as well

Is the Passat 4- or 2-WD?

-tn

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

 All e-mails at Neuberger Berman are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be used for Neuberger Berman business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence