Virginia,

InfoPOEMs produces quite a different product than the
encyclopedic expert-opinion databases in the UpToDate
or Micromedex styles.

We describe InfoRetriever (our commercial product) as
"the EBM Pyramid of filtered, synopsized evidence and
tools" and it may be more useful to those who see
patients all day, every day than an electronic
textbook.  Though of course both product types have
their uses and appeal, and certainly the 2 companies
mentioned have excellent products.

InfoPOEMs is a small company, with a large number of
enthusiastic contributors, and maintains attractive
pricing in part due to its 16-year non-commercial
roots.  Should you wish further information please let
us know.

Thank you,

Joe

Joe Cassels